Whilst this creamy chocolate Banting ice cream recipe is sugar free & dairy free, it’s big on taste.
Furthermore, being a dairy free ice cream means that it is also Paleo friendly making it a pretty healthy treat that you can eat without having any feelings of guilt.
The best thing is that this delicious Banting ice cream is just so quick & easy to make.
So if you think making tasty desserts is too difficult, I urge you to try this Banting ice cream recipe as anyone can make it.
Below are the ingredients, with a few options, & method you can use to have your sugar free ice cream ready for dinner.
Banting Ice Cream Recipe
- 500ml Coconut Cream (or a tin/s of Coconut Milk*)**
- 50g Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- 50g Xylitol (or Chocolate/Plain Stevia)
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence (or Vanilla Extract)
- Pinch of salt (Himalayan Salt)
- Cacao Chips (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients together with a stick blender until smooth (except for the cacao chips)***
- Add the vanilla essence & blend some more
- Pour the mixture into a bowl & place into your freezer and allow to freeze until it has set
- You can allow it to freeze into proper ice cream or remove it sooner and serve as a chocolate mousse – or just remove it from the freezer 30 to 40 minutes before serving to allow it to soften into a mousse.
- Sprinkle the cacao chips over the ice cream
This Banting ice cream recipe provides the perfect healthy treat – gluten free, dairy free, sugar free & Paleo friendly…
I doubt whether you can get a much more healthy ice cream dessert.
* Using Coconut milk may not make it as creamy as using coconut cream
** If coconut cream or milk isn’t your thing, you can make it with rice milk or goats milk, which will keep it dairy free & Paleo friendly
***Using an ice cream machine may make it even more creamy.
Want More Sugar Free Ice Creams & Paleo Desserts Like These?