Paleo Choc Chip Cookies
Being on the Paleo diet doesn’t mean that you can’t treat yourself to these Paleo choc chip cookies.
In fact there are plenty of delicious Paleo treats that you can indulge in that won’t have you piling on the fat as they aren’t full of cane sugar, processed foods or other nasty chemicals.
These homemade Paleo choc-chip cookies are really delicious, quick & easy to bake and 100% Paleo friendly.
Recipe For These Paleo Choc Chip Cookies
- ¼ Cup of coconut sugar (you can increase the amount of sugar if you have a sweet tooth)
- 125g Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1½ Cups of gluten-free flour
- 1 Tsp of baking powder
- 1 Cup chopped 80% chocolate or choc chips
- Melt butter & sugar in a saucepan
- Let the mixture cool a little
- Add the egg and beat well
- Add the gluten-free flour, baking powder & lastly the chocolate chips
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on a greased baking tray and flatten – leave enough space between each one for spreading
- Bake the cookies at 180° for approximately 15 minutes
Want More Delicious Paleo Recipes?
Get access to this 8-week Paleo meal plan as well as over 350 delicious Paleo recipes here…